Saturday 14 May 2016

SATURDAY SILHOUETTES #47

Welcome to the Saturday Silhouettes meme! This is a weekly meme that looks at SILHOUETTES in photography.

SILHOUETTE |ˌsɪlʊˈɛt| noun: The dark shape and outline of someone or something visible in restricted light against a brighter background.
ORIGIN - late 18th century: Named (although the reason remains uncertain) after Étienne de Silhouette (1709–67), French author and politician.
Please add your contribution below, using the Linky tool.

As this is a small but select meme, please visit other contributors and add a comment - they like comments about their work as much as you do!

If you link up, please link back to this page on your post.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me, Nick! I will be here again next saturday and many others.
    I like your photo!
    Have a happy weekend ... Frauke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great shot! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.