Friday 19 April 2013

VIEW FROM THE TOP

I am in Brisbane for work and it has been good to enjoy some very pleasant Northern Australian autumn weather with lovely sunshine, warmth (27˚C maximum today), and not a whisper of a wind. Meanwhile back in Melbourne there was windy, cool conditions (18˚C) and definitely not as pleasant as in Brisbane. Not that I got to enjoy the weather much, but at least it was to be able to walk out at lunchtime in between meetings and of course in the afternoon and evening.

This post is part of the Skywatch Friday meme.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your capture with that wing in view:)
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/04/moods-rishikesh-in-himalayas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning view. You're enjoying lovely weather, I see.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.